Thursday, April 12, 2012

Life with little kids

I've had to start waking up at 5 am to actually get in some exercise for the day. Once the kids are up, they always want to "help" me exercise. This can take the form of making me slow the treadmill WAY down so they can walk with me, laying under me while attempt to do push-ups and kicking me in the face, or doing the Jillian Michaels with me while asking important questions like "Why are those ladies not wearing any shirts?"

Today, I rolled out of bed and managed to start Jillian's Michael's Ripped in 30 video. This is how the workout went: work out, hear the baby cry on the monitor, stop and wait to see if she was up or had settled back down. Repeat. Once it really seemed like she was up and I even got to the point of stopping the video and putting away my weights. Then, she settled back in. I'm sure the workout would have been more effective without all the stopping, but I guess it's better than nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment