Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Book Review: The Flex Diet


I recently picked The Flex Diet by James Beckerman up at the library and have to say that I really enjoyed it. I am always leery of diets and books that claim to be THE thing to help everyone, so this book fit my philosophy well. Instead of telling you exactly what to do, it lists a number (200) different strategies to help lose weight. You can pick and choose as you see fit. Some are geared towards ways to find support, while others have to do with diet or exercise. My blog is actually based on one of his suggestions. None of his ideas are revolutionary, but they are basic and easy to follow. I personally am never going to fast, so I threw that suggestion out the window. I did start blogging and taking fish oil, to name a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment