1. I teach Latin, an ancient language (don't call it a dead language; you'll save yourself a rant from me)
2. When not teaching, I work in the technology department in school. Talk about merging the ancient with the modern!
3. I watch Top Chef as often as possible. It's the only TV show I watch with regularity.
4. I love to crochet. I make lots of baby hats and afghans. See here for a few things I've done.
5. I dislike green peppers a lot. I want to like them, since it would make my life a little easier, but I can't.
6. I love shoes. It's my favorite reward for losing weight. Two more pounds to go and I gets these.
7. I grow my own raspberries and make homemade jam every year. It's about as close to God as you can get here on earth.
8. I am a recovering Mountain Dew addict. I allow myself one Dew per month. The rest of the time I drink unsweetened iced tea.
9. Pride and Prejudice is my favorite book of all time.
10. I love the song "Be With You" by Mr. Big. It's a love I don't usually share.
11. I love old movies, especially Hitchcock ones. My husband impressed me the most on match.com by admitting his favorite movie is "The Wizard of Oz."
12. Spends a large amount of time on Pintrest.
13. Loves all things purple. Especially purple shoes.
14. I am scared of ticks. I hate them and freak out if they are found.