Thursday, April 26, 2012

14 Things About Me

1.  I teach Latin, an ancient language (don't call it a dead language; you'll save yourself a rant from me)
2.  When not teaching, I work in the technology department in school.  Talk about merging the ancient with the modern!
3.   I watch Top Chef as often as possible.  It's the only TV show I watch with regularity.
4.   I love to crochet.  I make lots of baby hats and afghans.  See here for a few things I've done.
5.   I dislike green peppers a lot.  I want to like them, since it would make my life a little easier, but I can't.
6.  I love shoes.  It's my favorite reward for losing weight.  Two more pounds to go and I gets these.
7.  I grow my own raspberries and make homemade jam every year.  It's about as close to God as you can get here on earth.
8.  I am a recovering Mountain Dew addict.  I allow myself one Dew per month.  The rest of the time I drink unsweetened iced tea.
9.  Pride and Prejudice is my favorite book of all time.
10.  I love the song "Be With You" by Mr. Big.  It's a love I don't usually share.
11.   I love old movies, especially Hitchcock ones.  My husband impressed me the most on match.com by admitting his favorite movie is "The Wizard of Oz."
12.   Spends a large amount of time on Pintrest.
13.   Loves all things purple.  Especially purple shoes.
14.  I am scared of ticks.  I hate them and freak out if they are found.

No comments:

Post a Comment